Our code of conduct follows the DEF CON conference guidelines which can be found here:
Terms and conditions for CFP submissions can be found here:
1) I will submit a completed presentation, a copy of the tool(s) and/or code(s), and a reference to all of the tool(s), law(s), Web sites and/or publications referenced to at the end of my talk and as described in this CFP submission for publication, to be released the day of the conference, by 12:00 noon GMT +2, September 20th, 2019.
2) I will submit a final Abstract and Biography for the DC2711 website and Printed Conference Materials by 12:00 noon GMT +2, September 15, 2019.
3) I understand if I fail to submit a completed presentation by September 15, 2019, I may be replaced by an alternate presentation or may forfeit my honorarium. This decision will be made by DC2711 and I will be informed in writing of my status.
4) I will include a detailed bibliography as either a separate document or included within the presentation of all resources cited and/or used in my presentation.
5) I will complete my presentation within the time allocated to me - not running over, or excessively under the time allocation.
6) I understand that DC2711(DEF CON GROUP 2711) will provide 1 projector feed, 1 screen and microphones. I understand that I am responsible for providing all other necessary equipment, including laptops and machines (with VGA/HDMI output), to complete my presentation.
7) If applicable, I will submit within 5 days of the completion of the conference any updated, revised or additional presentation(s) or materials that were used in my presentation but not included on the materials provided on the 15th September 2019